Student Volunteers Opportunities
Volunteering is a great way for you to help your community and earn community service hours needed for school! You can volunteer by yourself, with parents, with friends, or get your class excited to sign up for a volunteer activity together!
You must be 16 years old to volunteer without a parent or guardian. All student volunteers under the age of 18 must have a volunteer waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Click here for the Parent Consent Form.
Student Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Distributing posters in Hailey, Ketchum and Bellevue: Age 13+ (year around)
- Ushering at Company of Fools’ main – stage productions: Age 16+ (year around)
- Program Distribution at Lectures: Age 16+ (winter)
- Ushering at Winter Performing Arts Series: Age 16+ (winter)
- Summer Concerts: TBD
- Preparation for Wine Auction: TBD (May – July)
- Helping at the Arts & Crafts Festival (second weekend in August): Age 13+
- Water Crew: (more fun with a friend!)
- Children’s Craft Area
Please complete the application form if you are interested in becoming a Sun Valley Center for the Arts student volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom. You should receive a volunteer waiver within a few days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the form or if you have any questions. We look forward to having you on our team!
What’s your idea? Contact Kris Olenick at email@example.com with your own volunteer ideas!