Business Membership Opportunities
Becoming a Business Member demonstrates your company’s commitment to the arts and cultural programming in the Wood River Valley.
Membership plays a vital role in supporting The Center’s programming, including: concerts, special exhibitions, lectures, Company of Fools’ performances, and our extensive arts education outreach to local schools. A portion of all membership contributions is tax-deductible.
We are happy to offer our Business Members the following exclusive benefits:
• Invitation to Business Supporter breakfast
• Recognition in the Annual Impact Report as a supporting business member
• Recognition in The Center’s Season Program and Company of Fools Playbill as a supporting business member
• A black and white ¼ page advertisement in The Center’s Season Program and Company of Fools Playbill*
• A SVCA Business Partner certificate to let your clients and customers know you’re a supporter
• Upgrade to color ¼ page advertisement in The Center’s Season Program and Company of Fools Playbill*
• Recognition on the Guardian supporter walls at The Center in Ketchum and the Liberty Theatre in Hailey
*At this level of giving and above, sponsorship opportunities are available. If interested, please see available sponsorship opportunities and contact us to discuss your sponsorship goals. CLICK HERE to view Sponsorship Opportunities.
• Upgrade to ½ page advertisement in The Center’s Season Program and Company of Fools Playbill*
• Private exhibition tour for your clients and/or employees with curator (up to 10 people)
• Upgrade to a full page advertisement in The Center’s Season Program and Company of Fools Playbill*
• Concierge services for you, your clients and/or employees at Center events (up to four people per event)
• Lunch and tour with other Business Visionaries and Center leadership (up to two people)
• Recognition as a Visionary Business Guardian in all printed materials