20th Season 2015/2016
Not a member? Click here to become one!
Theatre Season Subscriptions are available beginning in July each year.
Thank you to Company of Fools’ 20th Season Sponsors: Bob Disbrow & Kim Kawaguchi, Linda & Bill Potter, Walt Witcover Legacy Gift, Theresa Castellano Wood & Benjamin Wood and Barbara & Stanley Zax with support from Ali Long, The Deer Creek Fund, The Michael S. Engl Family Foundation, High Country Fusion, Priscilla Pittiglio, The Shubert Foundation, Richard & Judy Smooke, Bob & Linda Edwards, Arrow ‘R Storage and Scott Miley Roofing and media sponsor The Weekly Sun.
FUNNY AS HELL
*Please note: Almost, Maine has replaced Outside Mullingar as the final show in the 20th Season
• Offers an additional opportunity to engage with the Center’s BIG IDEA model
• Provides an avenue for COF and its patrons to hear plays being considered for future production
• Creates an additional opportunity for COF artists to work and practice their craft
• Establishes a forum to explore new work created by playwrights known as well as those new to COF
• Provides another way to engage patrons in the theatrical process through talk-backs with the director, actors and playwright
• Enables COF to offer patrons an additional forum to keep engaged to the work of COF.
COMPANY OF FOOLS 20TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION & BENEFIT
January 22-24, 2016
Thank you for 20 remarkable years! Join us for three very special evenings with unforgettable performances, memories and special guests commemorating 20 Years of Theatrical Excellence.
January 22, 2016
January 23 & 24, 2016
COMPANY OF FOOLS 20TH SEASON SOUVENIR BOOK
As part of their 20th Celebration Season, Company of Fools has created a beautiful 20th Season Souvenir Book. Featuring Kirsten Shultz’s gorgeous photography, tributes, reflections and stories from the Company’s artists, this special book is an entertaining and profoundly personal history of the Fools.
Books may be purchased by calling 208.788.6520 or in person at the Box office. They will be on sale at the Liberty Theatre and The Center throughout the 2015-2016 season.
Click here to buy a 20th Season Souvenir Book.
Click here for Theater FAQs
Company of Fools direct line is 208.788.6520