Guardian Circle supporters turn vision into reality by providing substantial annual support. Guardian members have the opportunity to connect with The Center on a personal level while helping to ensure the continued excellence of our programs.
Opportunities available exclusively to Guardian members include Guardian Circle Events, Group Travel and Concierge Service.
Guardian Circle Events
Enjoy special programs such as private concerts and lectures, tours of private art collections, cocktail parties with visiting artists, and intimate exhibition tours while mingling with other Guardians, The Center’s staff leaders, and members of the Board.
Group Travel Opportunities
Take part in specially curated tours of cultural destinations across the globe. Hosted by The Center’s curator, Courtney Gilbert, PhD, these popular trips are an opportunity for Guardians to travel together and explore the art and culture of the region they’re visiting.
Guardian VIP/Concierge Service
Available at the Platinum and Visionary Guardian levels, VIP/Concierge Service provides you with a staff liaison to assist
with reservations, seating, and special requests in an effort to make your Center experience as pleasant as possible. Please contact your concierge, Jessica Hamilton, at 208.726.9491 x113.
Guardians are supporters whose cumulative giving over the course of a year is over $2,500.
Every Guardian Circle Supporter enjoys all Benefactor Member level benefits plus:
• Reciprocal membership at Boise Art Museum
• Preferred seating at Lecture Series, Company of Foolsand Winter Performing Arts Series
• Recognition on the Guardian Circle supporter wall at The Center, Ketchum
• Invitation to group travel
• Invitation to exclusive Guardian Circle events
• Private exhibition tours with curators
• Invitations to special meet-and-greet opportunities with select visiting artists, performers, speakers and art experts
• Concierge services for certain Center events
• Invitation to join Company of Fools for first rehearsal of one mainstage show per season
• Annual lunch and tour with Center leadership
• Staff liaison to personally customize your art experiences with The Center
Do you have questions about the Guardian Circle?
Christine Davis-Jeffers, Executive Director
208.726.9491 x 120
Click here to view the Sun Valley Center for the Arts Membership Brochure.