Thanks to our members’ commitment and generosity, the Sun Valley Center for the Arts continues to present world-class artists, actors, writers and thinkers of our time and to bring arts education to children in the Blaine County schools. By becoming a member you make the strong statement that the arts are essential in our lives and our community.
Your membership support helps The Center enrich our community through transformative arts and educational experiences.
SUPPORT ARTS MAKING AN IMPACT – JOIN US!
Center Friends are the foundation and roots of this organization. You care about community, connection, inspiration and your Center.
Every Center Member Enjoys:
- Discounts on classes
- Discounts on tickets to program events (limited to two per event)
- Advance purchase of winter series and summer concert series tickets
- Advance notice by mail/email about programs, calendar of events and classes
- Invitation to the annual membership celebration
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Memberships become effective immediately and expire after one year
on the last day of the month of contribution
Intended for one individual
Intended for individuals or for couples and children under 18 at the same address
• All of the Family and Individual level benefits
• All Advocate level benefits
Guardian Circle supporters turn vision into reality by providing substantial annual support. Guardian members have the opportunity to connect with The Center on a personal level while helping to ensure the continued excellence of our programs.
Every Guardian Circle Supporter enjoys all Benefactor Member level benefits plus:
• Reciprocal membership at Boise Art Museum
• Preferred seating at Lecture Series, Company of Foolsand Winter Performing Arts Series
• Recognition on the Guardian Circle supporter wall at The Center, Ketchum
• Invitation to group travel
• Invitation to exclusive Guardian Circle events
• Private exhibition tours with curators
• Invitations to special meet-and-greet opportunities with select visiting artists, performers, speakers and art experts
• Concierge services for certain Center events
• Invitation to join Company of Fools for first rehearsal of one mainstage show per season
• Annual lunch and tour with Center leadership
• Staff liaison to personally customize your art experiences with The Center
Guardians are supporters whose cumulative giving over the course of a year is over $2,500.
Click here to view the Sun Valley Center for the Arts Membership Brochure.