Ben Schneider conjured Lord Huron from the depths of Lake Huron during a trip to his family home in northern Michigan in 2010. Ancient memories, smoke over the moon and nights full of perilous laughter all bolstered the brew from which Lord Huron emerged. Ben brought Lord Huron back with him to Los Angeles, where strange young things are known to flourish, unhindered.
As the songs grew, so did the need for a band to play them. Answering the call ringing out from California, grand brethren from years past, friends and fellow Michiganders, Mark Barry, Miguel Briseno and Tom Renaud, left their respective paths, or bent each road to their own will, to reconvene out west. An old crew reformed in a new harbor.
After a pair of EPs, a debut album, Lonesome Dreams saw release in 2012. Tours followed that found the boys in blistering deserts, reveling in sinister paradises, wandering frozen coasts and lost among the hanging fog of bygone forests. Who can say but the soles of their shoes how far they travelled and how wide?
In 2014, trail-weary but intrepid, Lord Huron set up camp deep in Los Angeles at Whispering Pines Studios to notch their latest songs and abet the journeys of others. Lord Huron will release the next chapter of their adventures, Strange Trails, in April 2015.
Lawn tickets will be released after 75% of the seats in the Pavilion have been sold. See seating map of Pavilion and lawn.
Lawn has limited sight lines. The big video wall will be on for the show, but the majority of those on the lawn will not be able to see the stage.
Lord Huron Title Sponsor:
Walker & Dunlop
2017 Summer Concert Series Sponsors:
Bex Wilkinson and The Marshall Frankel Foundation, and Sun Valley Resort
KSKI 94.5, Goode Motor and Wood River Inn
2017 SUMMER CONCERT SERIES TICKETS:
Members can buy two concerts and save!
Only Center members may purchase the two concerts at once to save an additional 10% on tickets. You’re guaranteed to get the best seats available.
Dates for ticket sales:
- Monday, May 1, 10am – Monday, May 8, 9:59am: two concert packages will be on sale to members only
- Monday, May 8, 10am – Monday, May 15, 9:59am: individual concerts and packages on sale to members only
- Monday, May 15, 10am: all remaining tickets will be released to the general public.
Series ticket options:
Series tickets are only available to members and are 10% off individual tickets
VIP Package…..$198.40 SOLD OUT
- Premium seating Lord Huron (seating map)
- VIP seating area Pink Martini
- Front rows Lord Huron (seating map)
- Early Entry Pink Martini
- Pavilion middle rows Lord Huron (seating map)
- Early Entry Pink Martini
- Pavilion higher rows (but below entry level walkway) (seating map)
- General Admission to Pink Martini
* Series prices listed above INCLUDE all taxes and ticketing fees. Price includes one ticket to Lord Huron and one ticket to Pink Martini.