Concert Series Tickets
2014 Summer Concert Series
Soulshine Yoga & Music Daytime Event: July 2
Soulshine Tour Concert featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall: July 2
Josh Ritter & the Royal City Band: July 27
Chris Isaak: August 6
The Head & The Heart: August 29
PRICING? 2014 Series & Ticket Prices
Tickets are on sale now.
CONCERT SERIES PACKAGES include ALL FOUR SHOWS and start at $126 +tax.
Early Entry Option:
At every summer concert, you’ve got the option to purchase early entry tickets which will allow you access to the site 15 minutes before the gates open for general admission ticket holders. Those who come in early may pick where they set up – we do not have any reserved sections or seating areas at River Run. Please, if you do come in early – be sure to stay at your site – we cannot guarantee that other people will not encroach on your area!
Concert Series Packages Options:
- Early Entry for all 4 shows ($295.74 / $371 nonmembers)
- Early Entry for all 4 shows + Yoga for Soulshine ($306.34 member / $381.60 nonmember)
- Regular Admission for all 4 shows ($133.56 / $190.80 nonmembers)
- Regular Admission for all 4 shows + YOGA for Soulshine (at 11am) ($144.16 members / $201.40 nonmembers)
- Kids Series – 4 Pack (includes all four shows) – for 12 & under ($113.95 members / $143.10 nonmembers)
- Kids Series – 2 Pack (includes ONLY Josh Ritter and Head & The Heart) – for 12 & under ($42.40)
2014/2015 Winter Performing Arts Series
Portland Cello Project: October 25, 2014 (and residency)
Sponsors: Gayle Marie and Wendy & Alan Pesky
Guy Davis: December 12, 2014
An evening with Bill Payne: January 30, 2015
Brian Sanders’ JUNK*: March 19, 2015 (and dance workshop)
TorQ Percussion Group*: April 18, 2015 (and residency)
*Sponsors: Gayle Marie and Wendy & Alan Pesky, WESTAF, the Western States Arts Federation, the Idaho Commission on the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts
2014/2015 Winter Performing Arts Series tickets will be made available in early September 2014. As last year, there are different purchasing options and ways to support The Center’s Winter Performing Arts Series: become a Critics Series Supporter, purchase the Winter Performing Arts Series or Mini Series, or simply purchase tickets to individual events.
Members receive discounts to all regular ticketed events (exceptions are fundraising events). Additional discounts are available by purchasing series tickets.
TICKET INFORMATION/SALES SCHEDULE
Friday, September 5, 10am: Series tickets on sale to members only (members will be emailed a special online link)
Friday, September 12, 10am: Individual tickets on sale to members only (plus Company of Fools plays and Second City)
Friday, September 19, 10am: All remaining tickets on sale to the general public
BECOME A CRITICS SERIES SUPPORTER*
If you love the Winter Performing Arts Series consider becoming a Critics Series Supporter! These tickets help to underwrite the cost of the entire series. The Critics Series Tickets include: preferred seating at the lectures, reception with one of the visiting lecturers, luncheon with Critics Series ticket holders in the spring and the knowledge that you are helping sustain this exceptional series for the whole community. If you are interested in becoming a Critics Series Supporter please contact us at 208.726.9491 or visit us in person at the box office in either Ketchum or Hailey.
PURCHASE THE PERFORMING ARTS SERIES OR MINI SERIES PACKAGE
Series tickets and “Mini Series” tickets are only available for members of the Sun Valley Center for the Arts. “Mini Series” will include performances from January to March only. When you buy a series ticket, you save an ADDITIONAL 10% off the member price! If you’d like to become a member, please first add a membership to your cart, or give us a call! 208.726.9491.
Winter Performing Arts Series Packages
- $500 Critics Circle Series*
- $112.50 for the Winter Performing Arts Series (includes all 5 performances)
- $67.50 Performing Arts Mini Series (January to March only: includes Bill Payne, JUNK and TorQ Percusssion)
- $70 Student Performing Arts Series (includes all 5 performances)
To buy the Performing Arts Series:
1. Click on the Performing Arts Series Package button above (when it’s made available) to purchase a series that you know you’ll love.
2. After putting the series in your basket, you may add any additional lectures, performing arts programming or plays to your basket and receive the same package discount on all your tickets.
Members receive the special member price on all purchases where discounts apply.
As always, if you need help creating your packages, please call us at 208.726.9491. One of our ticketing specialists will be happy to assist you.